- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tramadol 100mg Medication
Tramadol 100 mg is a synthetic pain relieving aid. It comes under Opioid agonist narcotics. It stops the receptors in the brain to identify pain in the body. Ultram, UltramER, and Conzip are popular brand names in the U.S for Tramadol. The FDA approved it in 1995. So before you buy Tramadol 100 Mg, scroll down and read all the Important details about this drug.
The doctor prescribes it for moderate or severe pain. Patients taking this drug might have a probability of getting addicted to its prescribed dosage. It is not a Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), so there is no risk of internal bleeding or ulcers.
Tramadol comes in 3 forms:
- Tablet for immediate release:50mg.
- Tablet for extended-release :100mg, 200mg, 300mg
- Capsules for extended-release: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg
Tramadol Dosage can be consumed amounting to 100 mg, every 4-6 hours. The top portion is 400 mg so that one can take it with or without food. But doctors generally advise taking it after food so that the medicine can work properly. The extended-release tablets are suitable 100mg daily; under doctor supervision, you can increase it by more than 100 mg with time. Remember not to exceed the dosage of 300 mg per day as then it becomes an overdose. Children below 17 years of age should avoid an extended-release tablet.
It should not be taken by children below 12 years of age. If any children 12 -18 years of age are overweight and have respiratory problems, lung disease, or liver disease should avoid this drug. It should not be taken after any adult surgical procedure, especially by children or people above 40 years of age.
Tell the doctor if you are allergic to Tramadol. Show your personal medical history and especially if any poor medical history runs in your family. Don’t use alcohol or marijuana as it can increase drowsiness. Low levels of potassium and magnesium in the blood can cause QT prolongation.
- People can experience nausea and may vomit if we talk about the Tramadol Side Effects. Some experience constipation or diarrhea, and in some cases it causes a lot of discomforts. Apart from a physical disorder, it can also cause mental illnesses like anxiety, restlessness.
- Weakness and headache are common problems people resist during this medication.
- FDA guidelines regarding this drug include Accidental Ingestion’s condition, where it says that a single dose of this medicine by a child can cause death. It increases Serotonin in the body that can lead to Serotonin toxicity.
- It is not recommended to a pregnant woman or breastfeeding woman to cause congenital disabilities in the unborn child if taken during the initial months of incubation.
- It also has the potential to harm the infant during its high dose by its mother. If the doctor advised you to take medicine for a long time, you might have to keep certain things regarding diet and body response towards the treatment.
Tramadol Side Effects
Take special care during travel and monitor your body response. It is narcotic and addictive. Suddenly leaving this medication can cause withdrawal symptoms. It includes sore muscles, diarrhea, increased blood pressure, abdominal pain, excessive sweating, muscle pain, continuous headache, joint pain, and mental disorders like confusion and anxiety.
Price of Tramadol 100 mg in USA
You can buy Tramadol 100 mg in the U.S drugstores for between $14 to $35. In India, brand name lupin provides ten tablets of Tramadol for just INR 200.
Always store Tramadol 100 mg at regular room temperature. Keep it out of reach from pets, children, moisture, and sunlight. Do not use expired pills.
90 Tablets, 180 Tablets, 270 Tablets